- All prices are expressed in Australian dollars and are subject to 10% GST (goods & services tax) unless otherwise stated. Prices do not include freight charges.
- While we shall endeavour to keep pricing current and out of stocks at all times, pricing and volume may be subject to change without notice.
- If you are an overseas customer and wish to make a purchase please contact email@example.com so that we can make arrangements for your purchase and delivery.
- Online pricing doesn’t necessarily reflect instore pricing and may vary.
2. PAYMENT METHODS
Gun Emporium accepts the following payment methods:
- Secure On-line Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Direct Deposit
Order On-line by Credit Card
If paying by credit card (Visa, MasterCard,), the transaction will be done within a secure environment. We do not store any credit card details for on-line transactions. Payment by credit card is the easiest and most efficient method of shopping at Gun Emporium.
- Credit cards are charged when goods are ready to be dispatched, and not at the time of ordering. If a card has been declined, we will endeavour to contact you informing you of the situation. If we haven’t received a response in 5 days, we will retry the card. In the event of a second failure, the order will be immediately cancelled.
- In the event that an item ordered on-line, is out of stock at the time of ordering, we will contact you and offer a full refund or alternative purchase.
Knives & Firearms
- You must be over the age of 18 to purchase a knife. We will request proof of age for all Knife purchases.
- Firearms can not be purchased online
- You can deposit money directly into Gun emporium’s bank account via direct deposit Bank: Delphi Bank
Account Name: Gun Emporium
Account Number: 202103020
- Please leave your order number as a reference or your order may be delayed while we match the payment. Please note that orders paid by direct deposit will not be processed until payment has been received. Orders for which payment has not been received within seven days will be cancelled.
- Please note we do not accept personal or bank cheque / money orders via mail. Any direct deposits must be made online only for Australian financial institutions
3. FREIGHT & DELIVERY
- Freight is applicable unless otherwise agreed.
- Your order will be dispatched within 24 hours of the next business day of payment receipt. If there are any delays due to out of stock products we will notify you as soon as possible and you have the option of changing or cancelling your order.
- We deliver products Australia wide. Shipping times are estimated between 5 – 7 days depending on your location within Australia.
- We cannot deliver to Post Office Boxes. If you are a customer requiring delivery to a Residential Address, and cannot be available for delivery you must leave a note providing information on where your order can be left.
- Please note that redelivery charges may be applicable if your order cannot be left at the address provided.
4. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Ownership does not pass to the purchaser until goods are paid for in full and funds have been cleared.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this site. However, as the actual colours you will see depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
6. RETURNS POLICY
- At Gun Emporium your satisfaction is our highest concern.
- Our items are checked thoroughly before they are sent. Although our products are of high quality things don’t always work out or you may have purchased the wrong size or colour. If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the merchandise for a full refund less postage/shipping costs. Conditions do apply and are listed below.
- All items returned must be in new and an unused condition, in original packaging, labels intact and unused, and a copy of your receipt should accompany the returned item.
- You must indicate your intention to exchange / return within 7 days of the date of delivery.
- An Authorisation Reference number must be obtained before any goods can be returned. An Authorisation number can be obtained by phoning us on 03 9338 9975 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: All sale item purchases are final and not exchangeable.
7. AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Gun Emporium
- The Gun Emporium Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Gun Emporium.
- The Gun Emporium Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Gun Emporium Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Gun Emporium reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Gun Emporium Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Gun Emporium Web Site.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Gun Emporium Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Gun Emporium and Gun Emporium is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Gun Emporium is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Gun Emporium is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gun Emporium of the site or any association with its operators.
10. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Gun Emporium Web Site, you warrant to Gun Emporium that you will not use the Gun Emporium Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Gun Emporium Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Gun Emporium Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Gun Emporium Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Gun Emporium Web Sites.
11. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Gun Emporium web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein Gun Emporium and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Gun Emporium web site at any time. Advice received via the Gun Emporium web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- Gun Emporium and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Gun Emporium web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Gun Emporium and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, define and hold harmless Gun Emporium from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting directly or indirectly from your use of our productions which damages either you, Gun Emporium, or any other part or parties without limitations or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account and dealings with Gun Emporium
13. REFUSAL OR DISCONTINUATION OF SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- Gun Emporium has sole discretion and reserves the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of services or products to any person. Gun Emporium may deny you access to all or part of its services or products without notices if you engage in any conduct or activities that Gun Emporium in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
- Gun Emporium will have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, nor responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification. You agree that Gun Emporium has the right to disclose any information about you as necessary to satisfy the law, or to protect itself against any legal action.
14. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Gun Emporium Web Site are: and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.