Purchasing your Firearm Online?
- Select new or used gun online at Gun emporium
- Call 03 93389975 or send Enquiry to order
- Have your firearm ready for pick up in store or shipped to your local dealer
Terms and conditions –
Purchasing a firearm from Gun Emporium is a pretty simple task. When you call 039338 9975, our Sales team will help you decide on what type of firearm will work for you, answer any further questions you may have and check inventory. The next part is getting that newly purchased firearm into your hands as quick and easily as possible while following all State and federal regulations.
There are two ways to have the firearm you just purchased transferred to you:
- You must hold a current Firearms Licence and apply for a permit by downloading www.police.vic.gov.au/retrievemedia.asp?media_id=28915
- Or we can simply apply for a permit for you. When Choosing your firearm from us check and ensure the firearm you are purchasing has no restrictions for you and that you can fully meet all of the requirements in a lawful transfer of the firearm to you. Once you receive your permit in the mail you are then eligible for collection.
If you reside interstate there’s no need to worry, the second way to receive an online-purchased firearm is to use a local Firearms Licensed Dealer. You provide the details of your local Firearms Dealer and we will ship the firearm to them ; you complete the needed government paper work to satisfy all Federal, State laws concerning the transfer of firearm with that local dealer; and they transfer the firearm into your possession.Please be aware that other dealers, at their discretion may charge a transfer fee. When you arrive at the selected firearm dealer’s place of business, take a few minutes and examine the firearm that you ordered from Gun Emporium. Verify it is the firearm that you ordered by checking the make, model, caliber/gauge of the firearm.