2018 SHOT Show Special – Light weight bolt-action hunting rifle with classic looks. Checkered satin finish stock with Schnabel forearm, lighter Featherweight barrel profile, controlled round feed, Pachmayr pad.
The legendary handling and quickness of the Model 70 Featherweight. Few rifles can be identified in an instant like the Featherweight. It is justly famous among hunters everywhere. The Model 70 action offers Pre-’64 style Controlled Round Feeding, a Three-Position Safety and is highlighted by a jeweled bolt body with knurled bolt handle. Inside is the M.O.A. Trigger System, the finest trigger ever offered in a bolt-action with zero take up, zero creep and zero overtravel. Like the original Featherweight, the angled comb Grade I walnut stock still features the Schnabel fore-end and satin finish with elegant cut checkering. A premium Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad helps soak up felt recoil. It’s available in the most popular long and short action calibers, including WSM chamberings.
Be part of the ongoing generation of Featherweight owners. Generations of serious hunters have made the Model 70 Featherweight the iconic all-around rifle for any hunt. Easy-to-carry, accurate and utterly reliable, the Featherweight is ideal for deer, varmints, hogs and antelope.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Stainless steel; Matte finish
- BARREL – Stainless steel; Matte finish; Free-floating; Target crown
- ACTION – M.O.A. Trigger System; Pre-64 action; Three-position safety; Controlled Round Feed; Controlled ejection
- STOCK – Satin finish Grade I walnut; Cut checkering; Schnabel forearm
- FEATURES – Hinged floorplate; Jeweled bolt body; Knurled bolt handle; Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad; Sling swivel studs