Sportdog Tek 2.0 GPS Training System
Sportdog Tek 2.0 GPS tracking system
- Up to 16 KM range using HOPTEK™ Technology
- Drytek™ Collar Receiver waterproof and submersible up to 7.6 metres
- Waterproof handheld device
- Unlimited lifetime free map updates
- GPS Collar has 24 hour battery life at 3 second update rate
- Tracks up to 21 collars/handheld devices
- Desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Basic Training DVD and Manual included
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG® Brand has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK Series 2.0 GPS Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy, and reliability, the TEK 2.0 surpasses every other system on the market.
Preloaded 1:120,000 full-colour topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location… or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L-AU) to the system. How does SportDOG® Brand do it? With features that prove it is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
When measuring, keep tape snug but not tight.
Neck: Measure around the base of the neck allowing for a comfortable fit, or measure a shirt collar that fits you well. To measure a shirt, lay collar flat and measure from button to button hole at the far end.
Chest: With arms relaxed at sides, measure around the largest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
Sleeves: Measure from center back at neck base along shoulder and down arm to wrist with a slightly bent elbo
Waist: Measure around waist at narrowest point.
Inseam: Measure from base of crotch down inside of leg to desired pant length.
Men’s Tall: Extra 2″ added to body and 1 1/2″ sleeve length..
Men’s Regular 5’8″ to 6’0″; Tall 6’0″ to 6’4″
Footwear Sizing Charts