CAT D LICENSE ONLY. AG Permit Reqd.
THE AR PLATFORM REDEFINED.
- A patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance. The two-stage piston delivers a smooth power stroke to bolt carrier.
- The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance. The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor.
- Folding backup iron sights include a windage-adjustable rear sight and an elevation-adjustable front sight. These sights provide a solid, reliable aiming system that can be folded out of the way to make room for optics and can be instantly redeployed if needed.
- Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged alloy steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
- Fluted barrel, for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling, features a Ruger® flash suppressor mounted with a 5/8″-24 thread.
- Round, smooth-sided Ruger® lightweight adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard. Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
- Lower receiver is fitted with the Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL™ collapsible buttstock on the mil-spec buffer tube.
- Chrome-plated bolt and chrome-plated one-piece bolt carrier with oversized and radiused rear bearing surface.
- Also includes: three, 20-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines; soft-sided case; three finger-grooved rail covers.
- The Ruger® Elite 452™ AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a 30% faster lock time over standard MSR triggers.
|Model No.||Caliber||Capacity||Stock||Sights||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Length of Pull|
|5601||308 Win / 7.62 NATO||20||Black Synthetic, Collapsible||Folding Iron Sights||16.12″||34.75″ – 38″||11.50″ – 14.75″|