Ruger M77 Hawkeye bolt-action rifles are designed to be instant classics. Built with versatility, style and performance in mind, these rifles meet the challenges of hunters throughout the world.FEATURES:
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip and wrap-around checkering on grip and forend. Includes three half-inch spacers for expanding length of pull.
- Also Includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels.
- Green Mountain laminated stock
- 24″ Barrel
- Weight 8.12lbs
|ITEM CODE||CALIBRE||MAG CAP|