The American Rimfire Target with Thumbhole Stock provides ergonomic and accuracy-enhancing features to make the most of rimfire shooting from the bench.
The black laminate stock features an adjustable length of pull, a high comb, a more vertical grip and a wide, flat forend. The 18″ heavy-contour, cold hammer-forged barrel is threaded for muzzle accessories and, like all Ruger American Rimfires, this new model features the Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger.
- Features detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25, BX-25×2 and BX-15.
- Easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features an adjustable length of pull laminate stock with thumbhole.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged 0.860″ target barrel for exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Factory-installed knurled thread protector protects the crown.
- A 60 deg bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Factory-installed one-piece Picatinny aluminium scope rail.
- Stock: Black Laminate with Thumbhole
- Capacity: 10
- Overall Length: 37″
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Sights: None – Scope Base Installed
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- Weight 6.7 lb.