Ruger continues to grow its line of hard working American bolt-action Ranch rifles with the addition of a new model chambered for the straight cased .450 Bushmaster cartridge. With performance comparable to the venerable .45-70 Govt, the .450 Bushmaster “thumper” round provides a decisive big bore solution for close range hunting.
Fitted with a 3-round removable magazine, this version of the Ranch arrives with an impressive muzzle brake installed on the threaded muzzle of the 16.1″ barrel that effectively manages the stout recoil generated by this round. Other features include a Flat Dark Earth synthetic stock, one-piece optics rail and Ruger’s Marksman Adjustable Trigger system.
- Ergonomic, lightweight flat dark earth composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Swivel studs are installed.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Another patent-pending innovation is Power Bedding, an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free- floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact threaded barrel (11/16″-24 thread pattern) with Ruger Muzzle Brake is cold hammer-forged resulting in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Single-column 3-rd detachable box magazine.
- Also features a factory installed one-piece aluminium scope rail.
- Also Includes: magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Barrel length: 16″ threaded
- Weight: 5.50 pounds