The Hawkeye Long-Range Target brings extended range capability to the venerable controlled-round feed M77 action. Its initial chambering in .300 Win. Mag. carries significant energy out to great distances, and its adjustable stock with modern ergonomics easily accommodates a broad spectrum of shooters.
- Heavy-contour target barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional patented integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
- Two-tone Target stock features two-way adjustable comb, adjustable pull length with soft rubber buttpad, QD attach points and flush mounted Lower M-LOK rail.
- Two-stage Target trigger
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt
- Ships with one AI-Style five-round magazine.
- Stock: Speckled Black/Brown Laminate
- Sights: None
- Barrel Length: 24″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
- Twist: 1:10″ RH
- Capacity: 5
- Finish: Matte Black
- Overall Length: 45.50″-47.00″
- Length of Pull: 13″-14.50″
- Grooves: 5
- Weight: 10.7 lbs.
|ITEM CODE||CALIBRE||MAG CAP|