DENSE-COVER AGILITY MEETS ALL-WEATHER DURABILITY.
The first time you carry it in the field, you’ll understand why it’s considered one of the finest dense-cover rifles in America. Lightning-fast in close quarters and superbly accurate for the long shot, the compact, short-action Model Seven™ has been a knock-down, drag-out leader in the woods since it was introduced in 1983.
Its receiver and action design are based on the Model 700™ and deliver the highest level of out-of-the-box accuracy, strength and reliability in a platform that’s 2 3/8″ shorter overall and weighs just 6 1/2 lbs. (standard calibers).
When you match this handy design with some of the hardest-hitting calibers known to big game – the short action magnum cartridges – you need a longer barrel. Thus, Model Seven rifles in these chamberings have a 20″ magnum contour barrel.
- Light, compact rifle perfect for quick handling and smaller statured shooters
- Stainless steel barreled action
- Receiver is 1⁄2″ shorter than a Model 700 short action
- Features the same legendary strength as the Model 700™ action: “Three rings of steel” with the bolt face, barrel and receiver encasing the cartridge head
- 20″ light contour barrel in black synthetic stock with hinged floorplate
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger.
- Total weight is 6.5 lbs.
MODEL SEVEN STAINLESS STEEL SPECIFICATIONS
|223 Remington||85904||5||20″||9||39 1/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″||416 Stainless Steel||Satin|
|243 Win||24739||4||20″||9 1/8||39 1/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″||416 Stainless||Satin|
|260 Remington||24751||4||20″||8||39 1/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″||416 Stainless||Satin|
|7mm-08 Remington||24741||4||20″||9 1/4||39 1/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″||416 Stainless||Satin|
|308 Win||24743||4||20″||10||39 1/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″||416 Stainless||Satin|
|300 WSM||85905||4||20″||10||39 1/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″||416 Stainless||Satin|
|6mm Remington||85907||4||20″||9||39 1/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/12″||416 Stainless||Satin|