- Proprietary TriNyte Corrosion Control System provides unprecedented corrosion resistance
- Stock features patented rubber overmolding technology from Hogue on grip and fore-end
- Features 24″ standard and magnum, 26″ Rem Ultra Mag, and 24″ 375 H&H/375 Rem Ultra Mag with rifle sights
- Hinged floorplate magazine
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
The most durable hunting rifle ever built. Featuring our TriNyte® Corrosion Control System, the introduction of the Model 700 XCR in 2005 stretched the previous durability limits of stainless steel. And for 2010, the Model 700 XCR II is redefining its looks as well. The stainless steel barrel and receiver are now coated with matte black TriNyte for a more classic look with less glare for superior stealth. It’s every bit as impervious to extreme conditions, with the same proven track record in accelerated saltwater testing that opened the world’s eyes to the power of our patented technology. Simply put, TriNyte delivers scratch and corrosion resistance dramatically superior to standard stainless steel as well as any protective coating by any other manufacturer.