The Redding Type S – Bushing Style Neck Sizing Die provides reloaders with a simple means to precisely control case neck size and tension.
* Uses interchangeable sizing bushings available in .001″ increments.
* The adjustable decapping rod allows positioning the bushing to resize only a portion of the neck length if desired.
* Concentricity is enhanced by the ability of the resizing bushing to self-centre on the case neck.
* The decapping rod is supplied with a standard size button. This is especially useful for reloaders who are using commerical brass as is.
* A decapping pin retainer is also supplied with all Type S – Bushing Dies. This enables neck sizing without the use of the size button for those who sort and/or turn case necks for uniformity.