THE BENCH BLOCK EINSTEIN WOULD’VE USED
Made from engineering-grade resin, this block won’t mar or damage your favorite guns and the outside rubber liner keeps the block from sliding on any surface when driving pins. And inside the block is a magnet that grabs dropped pins. It’s so intelligently designed, you’ll feel smarter just using it.
- Embedded magnet holds small pins securely
- Universal hole sizes accommodate most pin removals
- Non-slip outer ring steadies block during use
- Central groove steadies barrels
- Work surface made of ultra-tough engineering resin
- 1911 government model barrel bushing wrench on back side
REMOVE PINS WITH EASE
Easily remove pins from a variety of guns: universal pinhole sizes accommodate most pin removals.
NEVER CHASE LOOSE PINS AGAIN
An embedded magnet grabs and securely holds dropped pins so you’ll never have to get on your knees searching for pins that roll of the table.
A STEADY AND STABLE WORK SURFACE
The non-slip outer ring steadies the block during use and the inner groove keeps barrels stable during detailed work.
KEEP YOUR GUNS BEAUTIFUL
The engineering-grade resin won’t mar or damage your favorite guns.
REMOVE GOVERNMENT 1911 BUSHINGS
An imbedded 1911 government bushing wrench is included on the backside of the block.