MAGPUL PMAG 308 10 round
MAGPUL PMAG 308
The 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles in the smallest possible magazine size.
Ideal for hunting applications, or with precision platforms using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830″ OAL. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with 7.62×51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830″
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit