- Supplied with both mounting options, universal scope/shotgun mounts are included in the box, packed with the lights
- Lightweight unit will not unduly affect firearm balance or point of impact unlike other top heavy systems
- Unique recoil absorption system capable of dealing with large calibers for unrivalled versatility
- Snap catch system – Attach or detach in seconds
- Inline switch, coil cord with cigarette lighter plug for easy connection to vehicle or the LIGHTFORCE battery pack system
- Interchangeable between shotguns and rifles
- Velcro fastener for securing switch to stock
The Lightforce 170 Striker Gun Mounted Light mounts onto rifles or alternatively, shotguns. Supplied complete with an inline switch, Velcro fastener and coil cord with cigarette plug, the lights can be interchanged to allow to be mounted to both rifle scope and the barrel of a firearm, whether it is a 12G shotgun or a small rifle diameter. The Lightforce Gun-Mounted 170 Striker Light has a unique recoil absorption system which compensates for the heavy recoil associated with shotguns and large caliber rifles, returning the light to the original position of alignment after each shot. A quick attach and detach system provides easy removal and replacement of the light onto different rifle scopes and barrels within seconds. The unique snap catch system locks the light onto the mount simply by depressing the lever on the snap catch carrier. By lifting the lever the light can be instantly removed. With the quick target acquisition assurance there is no more frustration of the light source being moved off the target.