Great addition to your Survival Kit !!
• Will filter a minimum of 1000 liters of water and has a 3 year shelf life
• Meets US EPA standard for a microbiological water purifier
• Removes a minimum of 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria
• Removes min. 99.9% of waterborne protozoan cysts
• Removes Giardia (important in Australia & New Zealand)
• Filter is a microfiltration membrane shaped in a bundle of hollow fibers (proprietary technology)
• Contains no chemicals
• Requires no electrical or spare parts for the lifetime of the straw
• Very easy to use and is serviced by blowing out water after taking a drink
LifeStraw is a state-of-the-art water filter / purifier that will remove 99.9% of waterborne bacteria
and protozoan cysts, even in the harshest conditions. It works effectively in Africa, India, Middle East
and the rest of the world. For every 10 LifeStraws sold 1 will be donated to a person overseas where
water is contaminated with bacteria.
Utilizing Swiss microfiltration membrane technology, this filters down to 0.2 microns and therefore
removes Giardia (common in Australia & New Zealand).