With your stylish MH7 you can enjoy maximum flexibility for all outdoor activities. Thanks to the removable lamp head, it can be used as a headlamp or handheld light. The integrated lithium-ion battery can be charged quickly at home using the magnetic USB charging cable – or on longer trips without access to a power source, you can use conventional disposable batteries. Get through long nights using the energy saving mode, or choose constant light mode for especially consistent LED power. And for sure the MH7 is equipped with an additional red light LED.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power – high light output for every situation
- Mid Power – medium light output for every situation
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink – automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Boost – short-duration maximum power for more brightness
Turn, press or both – how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Front Switch – a switch on the top of the headlamp so you can use one hand
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Advanced Focus System – single-handed adjustment of the focus to put light where it is needed.
- Innovative Mounting System – allows for simple removal and positioning of the lamp head for maximum flexibility.
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP54 – Protection against water projected in powerful spray
By using rechargeable batteries, you’re not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.