- High magnification precision optical system.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for optimum clarity.
- Interchangeable, locking and resettable turrets.
- Supplied with ¼ MOA Turrets.
(⅛ MOA & 1⁄10 MRAD Turrets available to purchase separately)
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity.
(Patented removable side wheel, with different sizes available)
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength.
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination.
- Stepless IR rheostat offers total brightness control.
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring.
- Includes screw-in metal flip-up lens covers.
This high magnification side focus riflescope is designed to meet the very specific requirements and demands of target shooters with precision engineered components, a unique illuminated (red) glass etched reticle and chromatic aberration reducing Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass.
The Sidewinder ED features the TMX reticle, developed for long range target shooting and around the common principles of Mil Dot spacing when magnification is set to 20×.
Patented exposed, locking and interchangeable turrets give the user an option to customise the click value from ¼ MOA to either ⅛ MOA or 1⁄10MRAD.
ED lenses are the most effective way to improve image quality and stop colour fringing (chromatic aberration). ED glass allows for better concentration and direction of light wavelengths, which give a significantly sharper image and improved contrast of colours and light.
ED Glass is incorporated into the objective element assembly, produces clear and crisp images with reduced chromatic aberration. Crucial when using high power zoom.
Hawke’s patented interchangeable turrets allow for changing between ¼ MOA to either ⅛ MOA or 1⁄10 MRAD to suit your shooting preference
By simply unscrewing the locking collar the turret can be lifted off and removed from the scope. Each turret has indexed teeth to ensure that the location and alignment are kept during installation. Push down on the turret, screw the locking collar back down and the scope is ready for use.