- Designed for serious, technical, long-range precision rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- 34 mm body tube
- Ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity for improved accuracy at long distances
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
Burris XTR II Riflescopes
$1,729.00 – $2,549.00
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
XTR II riflescopes feature a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
This rifle scope out delivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™ .
1-8×24 FFP Mil, 1-8×24 RFP Mil, 2-10×42 SCR MOA, 2-10×42 G2B Mil, 3-15×50 SCR Mil, 3-15×50 G2B, 3-15×50 SCR Non- Illum, 4-20×50 H59 Mil, 4-20×50 SCR Mil, 4-20×50 SCR MOA, 4-20×50 G2B Mil, 4-20×50 SCR Mil Non- Illum, 5-25×50 SCR Mil, 5-25×50 SCR MOA, 5-25×50 G2B Mil, 5-25×50 SCR Mil SAND, 5-25×50 SCR MIL FDE, 8-40×50 F-Class MOA