- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness, clarity, and lasting durability
- Quality precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare reduction, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging even in cold and rain
- Stress-free, 1-piece, solid outer tube is durable enough to withstand shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
Droptine Riflescopes get the job done when you need reliability, affordability, and top-flight performance.
Their high-quality, precision-ground glass is multi-coated for superb low-light capability and glare resistance.
The simple, rugged reticles have holdovers for precise shots at extended ranges. Low-profile turrets are finger-adjustable. A separate eyepiece and power ring allow for flip-up lens caps.
Precision internal assemblies are double spring-tensioned for shockproofing, so Droptine Riflescopes can survive a lifetime of harsh field use.