INTUITION & BALANCE
Best in class trigger characteristics
It is here where the ingenious German engineering comes in. Purely mechanical in design this single selective trigger breaks likes glass at 1,650g and operates independent of recoil. In a world measured in milliseconds your F16 is a significant advantage with intuitive shooting.
Blaser IBS® – Inertial Block System
The IBS® system eliminates the chances of fan ring or doubling and is integral to our World Class trigger’s reliability.
Lowest profile receiver
The lowest profile receiver on the market provides an exceptionally low centre of gravity for the shotgun, makes it extraordinary pointable and dynamic, immediately leading to a better shot.
Semi Round Body Action
This gives the F16 its dynamic looks. Less is more was the goal and it could only be achieved through the use of quality materials, craftsmanship and state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies.
- Innovative, extremely at forcing cone. The shot stream passes into the cylindrical barrel as smoothly as possible with minimal deformation and without any dangerous increase in pressure.
- “Overbore” internal diameter of 18.65mm (0.735″).
- 12/76 gauge with additional steel shot proofing
CONCENTRATION & SAFETY
Blaser EBS® – Ejection Ball System
Whether or not you hit your target is decided before you even mount your shotgun. Smooth movements controlled bintuition and precise mechanical operations are the keys to success. The entire process starts when closing the shotgun. Conventional ejector systems cock their ejector springs when the gun is closed, which leads to increased resistance and weak ejection over time. This resistance interferes with the smooth flow of movements and disturbs the shooter’s concentration. The EBS® system activates the ejectors when a shot is red and cocks them when opening the gun. The ejector springs are always decocked when the gun is stored in order to prevent spring fatigue. Resistance when closing the gun is always kept to a minimum, whether the ejectors were previously activated or not.
Innovative monocoque receiver design
Design concepts developed in Formula 1 racing were the basics in selecting of materials for the F16. From the unique Gun Metal Grey surface coatings to laser hardening principals developed for cars travelling at 230MPH. Safety and strength are more than words they are a necessity.
The F16 has been designed from the ground up to use steel shot and dealing with the stresses of using this type of ammunition have been incorporated throughout the design process.
RECEIVER F16 GAME STANDARD
- basic design with plain, “gun metal grey” receiver
- silver colored F16 logo
- trigger weight 1,650 g (3 lb. 10 oz.)
- barrel selector: selection of the preferred shot sequence, conveniently placed in front of the trigger
BUTTSTOCK F16 GAME
- drop 38/56 mm (1.5″/2.2″)
- length of pull 375 mm (14¾”) incl. rubber recoil pad
- cast 3/6/8 mm (0.12″/0.24″/0.32″)