We couldn’t find the perfect hunting rifle, so we built one. The Fieldcraft Lightweight is designed to be carried further on long days in the field and perform like a Barrett at that critical moment. The stock is crafted from hand-laid carbon fibre to provide a light yet rigid platform for shooting from field positions. The actions are scaled for their specific calibres and fitted with Barrett precision barrels for the ultimate in accuracy.
The Fieldcraft Lightweight features weather beating all stainless metalwork, an adjustable Timney trigger, and an innovative multi-hole scope mounting system for flexible scope mounting options. Also available in left-hand configuration.
The Barrett Fieldcraft is the perfect combination of ultra lightweight design and heavy-duty performance. Yet another example of how Barrett is going to greater lengths for the precision shooter.
Barrett Precision Barrels
- All Fieldcraft barrels are precision-honed, button-rifled and twice stress relieved. They are chambered, contoured and crowned on the same machines that make precision barrels for MRAD, Model 98B and M107, providing unparalleled accuracy in a hunting rifle.
Hand-Laid Carbon Fiber Stock
- The Barrett Fieldcraft stock is rigid and lightweight. The form was designed to be perfect for off-hand shooting and adaptable for many field conditions. The vertical grip is unobtrusive yet ideal for firm shouldering.
Optimized Bolt Design
- The bolt handle is attached to the bolt using a t-groove, rigidly fitted and pinned in place rather than traditional solder or welding. This prevents bolt handle failure by reducing the risk of joint corrosion or weakness.
- Fieldcraft actions are optimized and scaled for their specific calibre. Barrels and actions are made from 416 stainless steel and held to an exact tolerance for smooth, fluid action. Each barreled action is fully hand-bedded to the stock to provide rigidity and maximum accuracy.
- All models come with a crisp single-stage Timney trigger. The trigger pull is user-adjustable, but comes from the factory set to an optimal weight.
Adjustable Single Plane Optics Mounting
- A total of 5x 8-40 screw holes in the top of the receiver provides the user flexibility to move the front mount forward or aft. A single, concentric mounting plane lends itself to better alignment of the font and rear rings once mounted.
- Designed with a top-loaded 4 round blind magazine, the stock is built to be sleek and lightweight. Reliability is improved by allowing appropriate clearance for bind free feeding.
- The 2-position safety, with FIRE and SAFE settings, contains low profile geometry to reduce its protrusion from the stock and prevent inadvertent activation, yet remaining easy to manipulate with a gloved hand.
Barrel Twist Rate:
- 243 Win – 1 in 7″ (17.78 cm)
- 22-250 Rem – 1 in 7″ (17.78 cm)
- 25-06 Rem – 1 in 9″ (22.86 cm)
- 6.5 Creed – 1 in 8″ (20.32 cm)
- 6.5×55 Swe – 1 in 8″ (20.32 cm)
- 270 Win – 1 in 10″ (25.4 cm)
- 7mm-08 Rem – 1 in 8″ (20.32 cm)
- 308 Win – 1 in 10″ (25.4 cm)
- 30-06 Sprg – 1 in 10″ (25.4 cm)
- Min – 4.75 lbs (2.15 kg)
- Max – 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
Magazine Capacity: 4 Rounds
|ITEM CODE||CALIBRE||MAG CAP|