New to the Adler line-up is a handy little .410 gauge version of the popular A110 shotgun series.
Made for serious fun and serious farm work, this pint sized lever gun with it’s mild recoil and light weight is ideal for getting the kids started. At the same time, it’s also a hard working no nonsense workhorse, ideal for keeping pests and vermin in check along with other daily tasks around the farm.
It will happily cycle both 2.5 inch and 3 inch shells, features a fixed choke vent rib barrel with brass bead, soft rubber buttpad, quality timber-work, and all the legendary reliability Adler A110’s are renowned for.
- 410Ga 3″ Chamber
- Magazine capacity: 4rd – 2.5″ 3rd – 3″
- 20″ ventilated rib barrel with brass bead Fixed choke (modified) or:
- 28″ ventilated rib barrel with brass bead Fixed choke (full)
- Hard chrome bore and chamber
- Alloy receiver with 3/8″ dovetail rail
- Soft rubber recoil pad
- Turkish Walnut stock
- Sling swivels
- Weight: 2.55kg (5.6lbs) approx.
- 5 Year Warranty